Thursday, October 4, 2007

The great baking day


Today was my first experience of baking day at the Krull household. The event started at about 8am and ended about 1pm. We made basket upon basket of wonderful homemade bread and treats. I learned so much about this art, and I also got to sample everything as it came out of the stone oven in the basement. What a treat! We made homemade pizza for lunch and then Sabila let me pick what I wanted to take home for the family here. The picture shows everything that I got to bring home and basically all the different things that we made. I´m no pro yet, but I look forward to the next baking day where she will teach me more of her great tricks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really fun to read about your adventures! Take care and have fun baking.

Anonymous said...

Good to talk with you today Emma. This looks wonderful-you'll definatley have a lot to teach me next time we see each other.
Hope you have a wonderful afternoon and lunch out:)
~Katie