
Today my sister-in-law and I made the traditional American Chocolate Chip Cookie. We weighed everything with the metric system too so next time I know how to do it without measuring everything in my measuring cup.
We tasted them fresh out of the oven with a nice cold glass of milk. Leonie's first experience with the chocolate chip cookie was positive.
Food critic Leo says that, 'If Santa were to taste how good these cookies are... he would leave you lots of presents.'

Mmmmmmmmm good!
3 comments:
Those look tempting. Next you'll have to try Chocolate/Chocolate chip cookies! Do they make zucchini or banana nut bread there?
I haven't seen zucchini or banana nut bread here yet. I tried making banana bread but something was different with the baking powder so my Mom sent me some. I'll keep my eye out... that sounds good!
- Emily
Mmm... I want some. Good idea figuring out metric measurments so you don't have to use standard all the time! Can't wait to talk to you soon!
~Sarah
Post a Comment