Not much longer! Did you go through "nesting?" I know some people have it for months and get so much done. I wish - I had the nesting bug ONE day - and she was born that night - hahaha! Not much use...
Yep Shie, Jan and I've both had the "nesting" bug but unfortunately I wasn't able to indulge it as I wanted to. Our apartment is in shambles right now and the lady we rented from for the 1st year is taking all her furniture on Saturday. The good thing is, the apartment will be fully ours and cleared out... the bad thing is that the apartment will be cleared out. Good and bad... we just have to make some purchases... vacuum, lights, couch, etc. I've just reminded myself that everything for baby is there and ready. I could prepare those things because I knew they weren't leaving. :) Things are going well though. I'm ready any day! Love ya! - Emilie
8 comments:
The baby is really on the move! I can't wait to see pictures! Miss you guys.
-Amanda
Not much longer! Did you go through "nesting?" I know some people have it for months and get so much done. I wish - I had the nesting bug ONE day - and she was born that night - hahaha! Not much use...
Yep Shie, Jan and I've both had the "nesting" bug but unfortunately I wasn't able to indulge it as I wanted to. Our apartment is in shambles right now and the lady we rented from for the 1st year is taking all her furniture on Saturday. The good thing is, the apartment will be fully ours and cleared out... the bad thing is that the apartment will be cleared out. Good and bad... we just have to make some purchases... vacuum, lights, couch, etc. I've just reminded myself that everything for baby is there and ready. I could prepare those things because I knew they weren't leaving. :)
Things are going well though. I'm ready any day!
Love ya!
- Emilie
Very cool video!
I totally remember the "I'm ready" stage. Hopefully yours is shorter rather than longer!
Always great to hear from you!
Baby is already grabbing for the remote!
j
Hi Emily! Thanks for sharing! We enjoyed your update!
God bless!
Sarah B. and Tanya K.
p.s. that's a big remote :-)
NEWS????
j
It's been a while since you've posted anything, hmmm...
:)
Post a Comment