Hi everyone... so I know it has been awhile since I posted anything but we haven't had internet for about a week. Our land lady came last Saturday and moved all of her things out of the apartment. Since we're taking over the contract from her some things got messed up with our phone and internet setup. I am at my friend Gerrie's house now using her internet.
I've been feeling well and the baby is as active as ever. My due date is on Monday so I am hoping it happens any time! I am so ready... I think. :) My energy has definitely been up and it has been nice to have the desire to do some things around the house again.
We're working on the internet situation and as soon as I can I'll make an update and hopefully I'll have pictures of the little one to post! Thanks for your prayers!
1 comment:
So great to hear from you! I thought for sure that you had the baby, being there were no new posts but you were just playing a funny trick on all your friends who only communicate via blogs! I see how it is! :) JK
I am so excited for you! I'm sure you are as ready as you'll ever be and it's good to hear you're feeling well!
Post a Comment