Thursday, January 22, 2009

Doctor's appointment

Greetings everyone! 
Jan and I went to the doctor today for another checkup.  She said everything looks beautiful and the baby is well positioned with the head under.  I also had blood taken today for some standard tests they do during pregnancy.  What surprised me was when I got on the scale!  I have gained a total of 10 kilos (about 22 pounds) since the beginning!  The last 5 kilos I put on in the last 5 weeks.  Thank you Christmas food!?  Just never thought the body could gain so quickly.  I am now officially 28 weeks along.  Our next appointment is February 24th and we get to fill out the paperwork for the birth!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll post an updated photo soon. Happy Friday everyone! God Bless!
- Emilie

Anonymous said...

Such exciting times! Will you meet your doctor/nurse/midwife before delivery?

j

Anonymous said...

I was wondering that too. I would really like to meet the doc beforehand. I need to call and check on that. :)

- Emilie