Mom arrived on Saturday morning and we've been having a good time introducing her to Schaffhausen. She was pretty tired on Saturday but managed to walk around the whole town and check out the fortress. On Sunday we went to Merishausen and showed her where we lived when we first moved here. It was a very cold day and we were all pretty frozen from our little hike up the hill. Today I will take her around Schaffhausen a little more and take her over to the international school to introduce her to the kids I worked with. I think we'll also make it up to the hospital so she can see where baby will be born. It is great having her here!
Lastnight we spoke with Dad and Jon on skype. Mom snapped this picture of us chatting.
2 comments:
Technology is a wonderful thing! I can't imagine how it would be living so far away from family just a couple of decades ago when snail mail and expensive phone calls were the only means of communication.
So great to have your mom there. Please great her from us and have a fabulous time.
j
I love the profile pic of you and Jannis!
You're a beautiful pregnant woman!
Post a Comment