Saturday, November 15, 2008

Addendum

The previous post contained a picture of my belly from 2 weeks ago.  I thought we needed a more updated photo so this one is from today.  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Emmy with a Beautiful Belly!!! I LOVE it!
~Sarah

Anonymous said...

Emily you look absolutly adorable. Thanks for sharing your belly pictures with us. We missed you a couple of weeks ago when Janis was here. I hope you and Janis and the baby can come visit once the little on has arrived!

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting belly pics. It is fun to see the whole process. I remember how slow time seemed to go when I was pregnant, specially towards the end. I hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Yep, feeling well! I really think I've had it easy compared to so many women. I am very thankful for that. :)
- Em

jenwallis said...

Hi Emily!!

This is Jen Wallis, Courtney Athman, & Carrie Ann Krause saying hi from freezing cold MN!!!

You look SOOOOOO cute with your pregnantness... congratulations!!

Hope you are doing well!!

Love,
Us :)