Friday, May 7, 2010

Hannover

Last week we went to Hannover to spend time at Opa's. On the weekend we attended the confirmation of Jan's cousin Merle. It was a lot of fun to meet family members and spend time together. The picture below is of Merle and her Grandparents, Dieter and Heidi.
Lina and I had fun at the park with our friends Anika and Ben.
All three of us went to the zoo with Josias, Jan's godson and our friends Markus, Judith and Paul. They are expecting twins in July... can you tell?! The front view is deceiving! The pregnancy is going very well so far and they are getting ready for their double addition. We're so excited for you guys!

Josias and Lina.


Lina is one loud eater. The other day I gave her a piece of toast and just put the camera on record and left the room. I came in again at the end and we started making funny faces at eachother. It is so funny to listen to her!


1 comment:

Shie said...

Such a cute video. Es loved it and wanted to watch it again and again!