When we were in Grossburgwedel visiting Opa, Lina and I went to the park with our friends Anika, her son Ben and Ben's Aunt Hannah. Lina and Ben had a fun time practicing their walking and Hannah had a good time trying out all the slides. This is a fun "conversation" between the three. :)
4 comments:
Great little film. Thanks for posting. She is growing up fast! It won't be long before she actually starts climbing up the rope ladder.
Are you guys planning a visit soon?
j
Yes, we (Lina and I) are coming at the end of June until the middle of July. Would be great to see you guys! When is your second little one due? Unfortunately Jan can't come this time. My bro is getting married in Dec so we will come back then too (all 3).
Miss you guys!
- Emilie
Yeah, we would love to see you and Lina :-) New baby is expected in early Aug.
Cool! So excited to see you guys when we come! We arrive on the 20th of June. I'll contact you soon after that. :)
- Emilie
Post a Comment