So this is the latest and greatest from the Pantel house. I am officially 5 days over my due date and very ready to meet this baby.
We had a checkup at the hospital on Friday morning where they monitored my contractions and the baby's heartbeat. I was able to see my contractions on the monitor and they got pretty high sometimes but I didn't really feel anything. It is good to know that my body is practicing though. :) Jan also got to do the first part of the ultrasound before the doc took over. That was fun! The next checkup will be on Tuesday morning.
Last Monday we took a short trip to Donaueschingen to see where the Danube river begins. It was a beautiful site and this neat stone structure surrounded the spring. It is located right by the main church and a castle for many to enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment