These movements are so much fun I just had to catch them on camera again and show you all. Usually Jan and I play this song for the baby before we go to bed but I thought it would be fun to share it with you. I don't think I confused it too much this one time. I'm feeling well, can't believe it is only 8 weeks until the due date! We have another doctor's appointment tomorrow where we get all the papers for the birth.
Tonight we are going to visit our friends Tommy and Anja who just had their baby (Marie) two weeks ago. Until we can hold our own baby, it is nice to go hold other people's. :)
4 comments:
That is so cute! It looks like the baby is dancing to the music. I bet you and Janis are getting excited! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one.
-Amanda
Schönes Ritual :)
Liebste Grüße von dreien, die mit euch mitfiebern!
Judith, Markus und Paul Rune
8 weeks! I can't believe how fast time flies!
We are so excited for you guys.
j
Sleep while you can!!! Soon enough you will be up every night several times! Sleep! I haven´t had a full uninterupted nights sleep since august!
Post a Comment