Thursday, February 12, 2009

A little video

This baby gets the hiccups all the time.  It sure was moving around a lot this morning so I tried to get it on camera.  It gives you a pretty good idea of what's going on in there.  When I talk I sound sort of sad... it was morning and I wasn't all the way awake.  :)  
The pregnancy is going very well.  We have another appointment on February 24th and we'll get another ultrasound done.  They kind of go crazy with the ultrasounds I think but it is always fun to see it!  Supposedly the head was already turned down at our last appointment but I feel like it has been swimming around so much in there that it wouldn't surprise me if it changed.  
The little star toy in the video has a pull string and plays Somewhere Over the Rainbow.  Jan and I put it on my belly every night and play the song for bedtime.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun! Thanks for sharing. Also, I love the wood paneling in the back. That is called shaker style here.

j

Anonymous said...

Huh, didn't know what it was called but we like it too. :) The apartment is pretty old and has been added onto throughout the years. All the electrical can be seen and in our living room we have 2 different kinds of panel but it works together. Glad you liked the video!
- Emilie

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Thanks for posting this. Do you think it's a girl or a boy. Do you ahve any names? Can you share...?

Anonymous said...

Hi Shie, I try not to think that it is one gender or the other. So many people tell me that it is a boy because of the way I'm carrying it. Who knows? We do have a few names but I'm sorry we're not sharing. I think Sam and Mir sparked this thought. :)
Have a lovely weekend! Miss you guys!
- Emilie

Anonymous said...

Cute! Somewhere over the Rainbow is a great song...have you heard the version by Israel Kamakawiwo? You really should YouTube it...pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun. I remember exactly how that felt! It is so cool, but at the same time I am so happy I am not pregnant anymore! I am so glad you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

süüüß :o)
Ich freu mich schon auf euer Baby!

Liebe Grüße
Leo