I know, it has been a pretty long time since I updated the blog. Life has been moving quickly with new changes and ideas to ponder. So much has happened in the last few weeks but above all of them we have wonderful news! We are going to have a baby! We found out about two weeks ago and had our first doctor's visit yesterday. I am about 8 weeks along and due on April 13th. The baby is only 1.8 cm long right now but we already had an ultrasound and saw the tiny heart beating! God sure is the master creator. We are very excited for our new addition. It has been easier for me to identify with our pregnancy (feeling sick off and on throughout the day), but yesterday when Jan got to see the picture it clicked.
On top of this big news I got a call from the International School in Schaffhausen and started a teaching assistant job last week. I work in a classroom full of 19 five-year-olds. I help teach them phonics and math four days a week. It totals about 13 hours a week which I find enough added to my private students and two music groups I play in.
Jan's job is going very well and continues to keep him busy. He had fun telling everyone in the office yesterday our news. :)
5 comments:
Congrats!! I am so excited for you and Janis. Make sure when the little one is born you post lots and lots of pictures.
Amanda
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I hope your sickness goes away in a few weeks and that you will feel well through out! You have an intresting time in front of you!
Glückwünsche!
Em and Jan!
Congrats again :-) Jonas and I are so excited for you. Em, I am happy to learn about your new job. That's really good news as well. God is good. We love you guys!
Congrats! What exciting news! Glad to hear you are doing well!
Sarah Berggren
Post a Comment