The fall season is one of my favorite times of year. The leaves are really starting to change here in our area and the wonderful fall smell is in the air. Jan and I wanted to try something new tonight for dinner so we are making pumpkin soup. It is quite popular here so we bought our own little pumpkin yesterday at the market and we are giving it a shot.
Have any of you ever had pumpkin soup?
What did you think of it?
Last weekend we took a bike ride to Rheinau and saw this view over the Rhein. You can see the vineyards in the picture and the beautiful church. We really haven't gone biking as often as we thought we would. There are a lot of hills in this area and I finally reached my limit at about the 20th km and ended up taking the bus home from Neuhausen and avoided my last hill. The weather was perfect though and I am glad that Jan and I enjoyed the day outside.
1 comment:
Pumkin-soup eh? Never had it but it sounds good! We tried Carrot soup here and it was better than it sounds!
Post a Comment