
It was a year ago today that we got on a plane and moved to Germany. We were greeted by our family and friends waving German flags and a welcome sign at the Hannover airport. I still remember how Jan and I felt as we saw them all there standing behind the glass as we gathered our 2 suitcases and 2 boxes. We were excited, tired and a little nervous and it was great. We lived with Opa for 5 months and in that time got to rebuild and form relationships in Grossburgwedel. It is hard to believe that we've been in Europe for a year. Really, so much has happened... I took a look at all the posts from last year... from the Berlin marathon to baking bread; living in the familiar Grossburgwedel and moving to Schaffhausen; being just the two of us to expecting our first child, this year has been packed full. Thank you to all our family and friends for your prayers and support.
1 comment:
Can't believe it has been a year. We miss you guys. God bless you and the little family you are soon to become :-).
Love...
Post a Comment