Congratulations Anika and Eike! We'll see you in a few weeks! We are very happy for you!
After the wedding, Jan and I drove back to Schaffhausen with our good friends Markus and Judith. They were able to stay with us until Thursday. We were able to catch up a lot and enjoyed conversations and seeing new things together. Our first night, we went to the Rheinfall after dinner. We were unfortunately followed by a massive thunderstorm and ended up soaking wet. It made for some good laughs when we got home and dried off. Judith is also pregnant (due on Oct. 13th) and did a great job with the MANY steps along the walk we had to and from the Rheinfall. That was hard work!
Thanks for coming you guys, it was great having you and spending time together. Say hi to August for us please!

It seems like everything happened on July 5th. Anika and Eike were married, my German test was supposed to be that day (that's why I took it earlier), and Leonie's graduation from school happened! Congratulations also to my wonderful sister-in-law Leo for finishing school so well! Good luck with your internship! See you in a few weeks! You rock! When you come to visit us we will celebrate your great accomplishment together!
2 comments:
Such pretty pictures! We wish we were there.
j
Whenever Jan and I are with Markus and Judith I think of how much they remind me of you guys. I know the 4 of you would get a long so well!
Hope all is well in Minneapolis! Blessings!
- Emilie
Post a Comment