Jan and I were eating breakfast this morning and this is what we saw out our window. What a beautiful day for a balloon ride!

Life has been moving very fast lately. Jan has been busy at work and taking on many tasks. He says the time flies by when he enters the office in the morning. He is learning so much and says he is enjoying it.
I met a guy that works in the local music store here and I am now involved with a young people's group that plays Irish music. There are about 17 people in the group, ages 17 - 23. I am helping the violins and playing along, it is a very nice group and we have a lot of fun.
On top of this busy schedule life just keeps moving in other directions as well. On Thursday, July 17th a good friend of my parent's died. Paul Kojetin was a member of my parent's church and worked with my Dad at the same company. The funeral was last Tuesday and over 700 people showed up! What a tribute to this guy! He was a faithful follower of Jesus and touched so many lives. Please pray for his family as they start this new chapter of their lives. He will surely be missed.
I snapped a picture of our patio so you could get a tiny glimpse of what it is like in the summer. It is really nice to sit in this covered corner on a hot summer's day. I am happy that some of my flowers actually get enough sun to grow!
Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment