Thursday, July 3, 2008

Update

Hi everyone, so this entry is a mix of what things are going on here... which is why I could not think of a more interesting title.  Things are going well and we are staying quite busy.  As many of you know Germany did not win the European Championship but Jan and I have overcome the sadness.  
I played my violin at the International School yesterday for an all school assembly.  I have one student so far and am expecting that I will have some more in the fall.  Summer break is usually just 5 weeks here and with all the people I have spoken with, they literally have each week planned with activities.  It was fun to play for the kids, parents and teachers.  I also had the opportunity to meet almost all the teachers at the school at a picnic we had afterwards.  It was a good networking day for me.  
Jan is busy at work with month end, it is also quarter end so he is even more busy than the usual month.  We are heading across the boarder into France this weekend for a wedding.  Our good friends from Hannover, Anika and Eike are getting married.  We are very excited for them and are looking forward to seeing some familiar faces from the north at the wedding.  After the wedding our friends Markus and Judith are coming to visit for a few days.  I will be sure to post some pictures from the wedding upon our return.  God Bless you all!

No comments: