Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The job

Hi there, I am at the library again in Schaffhausen and I have a few minutes of computer time left. Jan's first day of work went very well. He said that the people there are very nice. His office desk is located right by the window and he can see the Rhine river. Things are pretty quite in Merishausen. The sun has been shining since Thursday and it is beautiful. I am checking out Schaffhausen a little more by myself today while Jan is at work. There is a lot to see here and would make a great vacation destination for anyone interested...

We are hopefully going to check out our first apartment today or tomorrow. We are well. Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, go to hear from you again. We would love to come visit. It sounds gorgeous. Good luck with apartment search. Blessings...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shie,
It is always great to hear from you guys. We would love for you guys and the new little one to come and visit. Take care and thank you for your prayers.
God Bless
- Emilie