Jan and I found an apartment! It is located in Schaffhausen and is just a 15 min. walk to downtown. It gets even better. The price we will pay is excactly what we said we wanted to, it is fully furnished, has a guest bedroom, a beautiful deck, and everything we need to start out in our own place. Praise the Lord for His provision! We get to move in on my birthday too, what a treat! Thank you all for your prayers. God is truly taking care of us. We are so excited!
5 comments:
Praise the Lord!
Amen! He is good!
- Emilie
Amen! He is good!
- Emilie
Take some pics from your deck and in your apartment.
Jonas
For some reason I cannot get them to work from the computer to the blog on Jan's work computer so I will send them to your email. :)
- Emilie
Post a Comment