Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter Days


I'm sorry it has been a long time since my last post.  Here is a bit of what's been going on lately... 
We have officially decorated our first Christmas tree!  Jannis and I have been married seven years and we've never had a tree.  I was super excited to decorate it with the girls this year.  My mom even got to help out!  :)  


Despite Jamie's somber gaze she was also very excited to decorate the tree.  I guess she wasn't so excited to wear the antlers.  


Jamie busy at work cleaning her shoes for Nikolaus.  She and Lina did a great job and enjoyed chocolate before breakfast the next morning.  



We visited the capitol building on Saturday.  It is such an amazing building.  This dome is the second largest free standing dome in the world!  


We got a lot of snow this weekend.  The girls had a great time in the snow with their Papa!  

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Everything looks great!