Wednesday, February 29, 2012

These days...

In response to my last post... Jamie is doing much better and is getting over her cold. I think it was combined with a virus which I ended up getting. That was a hard week and I thank those of you who prayed us through it. I was so sick I couldn't take care of the girls one day and Jan was gone in Switzerland for his visa interview. I thank the Lord for good friends and family that came to our rescue.

Jan's visa should be arriving any day by mail. We are just waiting and waiting, ready to take the next step to MN. Please pray for patience for us during this time. This process has been so draining and very long.

Here are a few photos...


















Jamie likes bath time!




















Lina was super excited about this lion we found in Hanover. :)


























This is the "new" town hall in Hanover. Gorgeous! There is a great park nearby and Lina had fun watching the ducks.


No comments: