My poor little Jamie is sick with her 5th cold in 8 months of life. This is night #3 and we're awake still at 11:30pm. This is when I really start feeling the lack of sleep the last few nights. Jan is also gone. Tomorrow he has his visa appointment in Bern and will be gone until Wednesday. It will be so good to have the visa appointment over... then as soon as it is granted... look out MN - here we come!

No more fever for little missy here... just a super stuffy nose that keeps here awake all the time. Ahhh!
3 comments:
Oh No!! Poor girl. I feel you Mommy. Sophia had a fever for 8 days and was finally diagnosed with pneumonia. Now, sadly, I am sick and she is feeling WONDERFUL! I hope Jamie feels better soon.
oh nooo!
auntie leo is on her way to rescue you both!! :) :) :)
Sorry Kylie... how are you feeling? Glad Sophia is feeling better. Pneumonia, now that's big stuff.
Take care!
Leo - we need you! Love you and see you tomorrow!
- Em
Post a Comment