It is amazing what kind of baby gear one can find when one looks! We recently bought Lina a thing that attaches to a door frame that allows her to jump up and down (Hopsy, Johnny Jump Up, etc.). Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of her in it so far. I have some videos but am having a lot of trouble uploading videos lately. She has a blast in this thing though. Just last week she discovered how to really jump. The first picture shows Jan putting her in it for the first time. She wasn't sure what to think.
Jan found this baby backpack thing at the second hand store for 6 Franks! It is awesome and allows us to go hiking where the stroller can't. The first time we used it we were caught off guard by some rain but luckily Lina was kept dry with Jan's hat. She has a great time in here and often jumps with excitement in it. That makes for a pretty jerky hike for the one carrying her. :)
2 comments:
I have tons of pictures of me as a baby in a hiking backpack like the one you and Janis found! I hope she enjoys seeing the world from that perch :) Oh, and can't wait to see the jumping videos! Take care!
I can't believe how cute she is! What a little doll.
j
Post a Comment