Oh I'm glad the movie worked for you J. Shie did you see it too? She is growing up so fast! Today was her first time in the forward facing car seat. I had to think of your experience with Es. I vividly remember that blog post and was praying that Lina would like it. It went well. :) Take care you guys! - Emilie
4 comments:
Bummer, the vid won't work for me. I've tried several times. It says it's unavailable :-(
I can't believe she is already at the cheerios stage!
Hey! I saw the movie. Great. She is growing up so fast!
j
Oh I'm glad the movie worked for you J. Shie did you see it too? She is growing up so fast! Today was her first time in the forward facing car seat. I had to think of your experience with Es. I vividly remember that blog post and was praying that Lina would like it. It went well.
:) Take care you guys!
- Emilie
what a cute video! I'm so excited to see you guys tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment