Friday, December 18, 2009

















Last weekend we were in Grossburgwedel to celebrate Opa and Uncle Thomas' birthdays. It was a nice time seeing the family. As usual we enjoyed more than enough wonderful food too! Here is a group photo (click photo to enlarge).


On our drive back home we stopped and met Sabine at her work for lunch. It was a nice break in our drive and Lina especially loved seeing her Oma. :)





Our little pumpkin is getting so big! I had fun editing this picture in iphoto. She is such a happy baby!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gem she is!

j

Shie said...

"Tyute, tyute" (as Es says translated cute, cute). She loves seeing these pics. Line is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! She really is so much fun. I love it when they start to be more aware of things (remembering people, games you play with them, songs... so cool!). Miss you guys! Merry Christmas!
- Emilie

mir said...

She is so cute, can´t believe how fast time goes, she is getting so big.

Merry Christmas!

Shie said...

Oooops, I can't spell - I meant LinA, of course.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Emily she is such a beautiful little girl! Always smiling! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

She is my "süßie" Lina!!!
Leo