Monday, September 28, 2009


























Lina is such a sweetheart and offered to help me fold the laundry yesterday.  Ok... well she gave me some good smiley entertainment while I did it.  :)  She loved sitting up in the pillows and watching as I worked around the room.  



















What a precious smile!  She is such a happy baby.  She's been adjusting back to life here in Schaffhausen well.  For the most part she's been sleeping very well at night.  She sure did miss her own bed.  



















Today we introduced carrots to her diet.  She loved them and could have kept eating them but I thought that after about half a jar that was enough for the first time.  I have a feeling that soon she'll be sleeping almost the whole night through.  :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh wie süß und groß sie geworden ist!
Ich freu mich sehr auf eich!!

Eure leo

Anonymous said...

euch

Sarah Ann said...

Just wait until she can fold with you. Riley is actualy pretty good at it. He can fold the hand towels better than Brandon (seriously, Riley is sorta OCD and has perfected it)!