We did indeed celebrate the 4th of July with our friends Sharla and David. They invited many other people from their church and we grilled and had fun hanging out. Of course the 4th wouldn't be complete without sparklers and the national anthem. We closed the evening with the sparklers and then headed home.
Thanks Sarah and Daniel for the bib! It came just in time and made Lina's red, white and blue outfit complete!
Lina always enjoys bath time. Here's a photo I snapped of her last week.
Last week we also had the treat of my friend Megan visiting for a few days. We had a nice time catching up and enjoying the summer sun. It was so hot the day we went to the Rheinfall... the heat index was 110 degrees fahrenheit!
My Uncle Bill was also here for one night before Megan came. I don't have any pictures of his visit yet but when I do I'll post a few.
Summer is wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment