Remember some of the posts I did before Lina was born showing the star moving on my stomach from her hiccups? Well... this little girl gets the hiccups just as much as she did in the womb. To my dear friend Katie... I think she might be similarly built to you. You are the only person I know (besides Lina now) to get the hiccups as often as you do. :)
I took the picture yesterday morning just before our trip to the bakery across the street. She is quite the draw for the ladies that work there. Jan has been gone on a business trip this week. He comes home Saturday! We are looking forward to having him home again!
4 comments:
I love the sound of baby hiccups! Almost like a Snapples lid. So precious!
I still can't get over how much she looks like him! Thanks for sharing the video - Riley enjoyed watching!
Lina is soooo cute. Wish we could see you guys, so close, but so far away... :-(
Baby sounds are so precious. It's so much fun to see your blogs, because it's just a year ago that J and I were at this stage with Es. It brings back a lot of memories and pretty soon you too will be saying how BIG Lina is compared to thses pictures.
Sorry it took so long for me to get to this--I've been in Duluth this week enjoying the last few days before my job begins!!!
She is sooo cute! What a sweet face.
Thanks for the promptS!!
Katie
Post a Comment