Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Uncle Dave, Aunt Jill and Lauren

















My Aunt, Uncle and cousin came to visit this past week from Michigan.  We had a great time and got to see a lot!  We spent a little bit of time in Switzerland, Germany and France.  The first picture is from our day in France.  The cathedral on the right was absolutely huge although the picture doesn't do it justice.  

















Lina had a nice time getting to know some new people.  She was such a good baby (as usual) and let us haul her all over the place.  As long as she is fed, changed and not too sleepy she is such a dream baby.  :)






















This is my Aunt Jill holding Lina on our way to Stein am Rhein in the train.  

















We also made it to the alps.  Uncle Dave was picking something up off the ground but I wanted to include this picture because of the scenery... we had gorgeous weather.  Lauren took most of the pictures and will send some to me to post later.  I wasn't so good at taking pictures this time because I had Lina all the time and my hands were pretty full.  I will put a better picture of Uncle Dave and Lauren up as soon as I have one.  Thanks for coming you guys!  It was a blast!

2 comments:

sam said...

She is growing so fast! You have a beautiful baby...and I must say you always take your guests to the coolest places!

Shie said...

I was thinking the same thing, Sam! (By the way, good job scoping out the cute ones for Noah!)

Jan, Em and Lina, you guys are quite the globetrotters and quite the hosts. It's fun to have so many visitors and great that Lina is such a good traveler.