Lina has started to discover her voice. We have so much fun trying to get her to make her cute little sounds. She usually really starts when Jan gets home from work. We took this video on our little camera but soon we'll get the camcorder going so the quality will be a bit better. Enjoy!
7 comments:
Awesome! I love that she does it when Janis comes home, it's really crazy how connected they are to both parents!
So Cute! You have a precious baby! How are you going to handle the language issue? Are you speaking English and Janis German?
Love the video. Their voices are soooooo sweet. Have fun with her.
Yep Sam, I am speaking English to her and Jan is speaking German and then all the neighbors and Swiss friends speak Swiss German to her which is really a 3rd language (just about).
She is great... we are in Hannover now visiting family and today she got to meet her Great Grandpa! She started talking to him too! It was great!
- Emilie
Sweet Lina!! Keep using thos pipes, baby... Tia Sarah wants you to SING!! How precious! Keep them coming Em and Jan! Love you three!
It's a little while longer between posts these days :)
I love to think about how precious these days are for you and that being on the computer has a new rank of priority now that Lina's around - and that is of course how it should be, so I have happy thoughts (remembering our first year with Riley) when I check the blog and there's no new post. :)
What a special time for your family!
Love it!! We have to meet up soon :)
Hugs, Debi
Post a Comment