Saturday, December 20, 2008

We are here in Großburgwedel and enjoying time with family and friends. I have not been such a good picture taker yet but I hope to get better so I can post some. As a surprise, Jan's dad came yesterday afternoon from Bavaria and will stay until Sunday. It is nice to see him and catch up a bit since so much has changed for him in the last year.
Lastnight we went out for dinner with Thomas and Grazyna, Opa, Michael (dad), Leo and Volker. We also got to see Markus and Judith's new little baby and hold him and tickle his pudgy cheeks. One would never guess that he was 6 weeks early. We also had a chance to visit Jan's Godson's Kindergarten play yesterday. They did the story of Jesus and Josias was one of the kings. It was fun to see him all dressed up.
Today Jan, Michael and I are going to Hannover to look around alittle and then we'll join Thomas and Grazyna for dinner at their place.
Blessings to you all!

No comments: