
Yesterday Michael, Leo, Jan and I went to Hannover to do a bit of shopping and looking around. I always like seeing the Christmas decorations. The Christmas market at night is always a fun and pretty sight. We had a lovely dinner with Thomas and Grazyna and then enjoyed roasted almonds as we waited for the train. Thanks for the surprise visit Michael!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! I must comment on the picture with Christmas tree on the roof. It is somewhat of a tradition especially with older framers that after a house is completely framed up with the last roof rafter in place a little tree is put up just the way that Christmas tree is placed. This tradition is not only practiced here in America but in other countries as well. Maybe the owner of the house is a framer?
Hug each other from us.
j & shie
Post a Comment