On Thrusday some unexpected visitors stopped by Schaffhausen. The Krull family all the way from Hannover were traveling in southern Germany. Jan is the Godfather of the youngest in the family (Josias). Unfortunately, Jan is away in the U.S. visiting for a few days so he wasn't here to see them, but I sure enjoyed the company. We all had lunch at Jan and I's apartment and then went over to see the Rheinfall. What a treat it was to have them here. So many loving, familiar faces here in Schaffhausen! Danke fuer der Besuch!
Josias
The kids had a lot of fun collecting every snail in sight.
1 comment:
Congrats on your little one! We are so thrilled for you! When are you guys going to visit the states again? We'd love to see you. I have a hard time leaving posts...technology challenged... hope you don't have three of this message.
Amanda and Raja
Post a Comment