Friday, May 2, 2008

Feelin' like a kid

I just love digging in the dirt.  Today is such a beautiful day so I decided to get outside and do a little planting.  Suddenly I was thrown back into childhood digging in the dirt and finding all kinds of new bugs and slugs.  I must say that it was quite refreshing, I hope my flowers actually bloom.  
This week has shocked me because of all the connections and things that are starting to come together.  I have started advertising for private lesson at the International School and met someone in a community orchestra I want to try out.  Jan also found a place to play soccer that he is going to check out on Sunday.  God is faithful to put these things in our path.  It is really rejuvenating.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys do have a blog! I was so happy to find this and catch up on all of the happenings! It feels good to have a some fellow Minnesotans on this side of the pond!
-Sam

Anonymous said...

Hey Em!

I love reading you posts. I am so glad you got to spend sometime out in God's creation. I hope the community orchestra works out for you. I have been so busy with school, I haven't been able to play in the last few concerts here, but I will hopefully join them for the summer.

Sonia