What an amazing recovery Mom has made! To think that on May 3rd we weren't sure if she would make it or not and on May 9th we were able to bring her home. God has worked an amazing healing in her. Her progress in the hospital since I arrived on the 6th was incredible. She is still on heavy pain medication for her headaches since her body is still trying to naturally absorb the blood that is still in her brain, but she is doing very well. When I was able to get off the plane and give her a hug, I realized how fortunate I was to be able to do that. God has kept her with us and is aiding her recovery everyday.
She had what is called a spontaneous blood bleed in her head. It was not a stroke or aneurysm and luckily everything neurologically and physically still works in her body. There was no apparent cause but just something that happened.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. This support has greatly strengthened us all.
3 comments:
We rejoice with you over your mom's recovery. Shie & I will continue to pray for her and your family.
Jonas
Brandon, Riley & I are praying too. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help out your family? I am forgetting now - are they still in Minnesota? Or have they moved?
- Sarah Ann
My parents are still here in MN. I will let you know if there is anything you can do. Thank you for your prayers they are truly strengthening us. God Bless you all! Hug your loved ones!
- Emilie
Post a Comment