We took a long 3 and a 1/2 hour hike on Dad's first day here (don't worry that is not how we will start the visits of all our guests). If we could do it over again we'd give Dad at least one full day to adjust to things before taking him out in the hills. He did a great job though. We also saw Jan's work and checked out the Rheinfall. The water in the Alps is melting with the warm weather and soon the falls will be roaring more than ever. Monday we wrapped up Dad's visit with a walk to the fortress and a steak and potato dinner. Mmmmmmm... and yes, we used the BBQ. :)
1 comment:
Emilie, I am SO glad you dad got to come see you guys. I think your family really misses you as you must miss them. It's funny how a person's presence can completely change how you feel. The pics are so nice to see and I'd want to keep the dog as well!
Post a Comment