Hi everyone. I know it has been a long time since I updated the blog. I have had a great time back in the U.S. I have had the chance to catch up with many people and most importantly spend some quality time with my family members. It is also nice to be in an English speaking country again. :) With much joy brought by the Christmas season there is also hardship. On Sunday, January 6th my Aunt passed away after her battle with cancer. I will be returning to Germany on Sunday the 13th and will unfortunately have to miss the funeral. Please keep my family in your prayers.
God holds us in His hands and guides us through the good and difficult times.
I look forward to returning to Germany where I can see Jan again. Greetings to you all and we pray for a blessed new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment