
This is Jan and I's favorite Christmas card this year. It was written by a 11 year-old girl whose baptism we attended about a month ago. Larissa is one of seven children in the family that we love so much. Jan is the Godfather of the youngest child Josias. The Krull family is truly a wonderful, beautiful family who radiate their love for the Lord.
Even if you don't understand German, read every word and notice the English Larissa mixed in. She mentions "a big turkey" because we celebrated Thanksgiving at Opa's house and I really wanted a turkey so she wishes that for us for Christmas. (We're having Kassler again... I've found it to be a good turkey substitute even though they taste and look nothing alike.)
A few key words from the card...
Weihnachtsfest - Christmas
Schön - beautiful
Nachbarschaft - neighborhood
Grüße - greetings
No comments:
Post a Comment