Saturday, January 26, 2008

Some inspiration

Last night Jan and I went to go see the world famous Hilary Hahn play in concert. The concert was such a treat (thanks Michael) and it was very inspiring to watch and hear her play. At intermission I was able to get her autograph on her newest CD. I am usually not so excited about autographs but this concert was unlike any other I had been to. She has a very bold, unique and powerful sound to her playing. With our potential move to Switzerland, Hamburg or Salzburg this concert has put the bug under my skin to get back to teaching. I also want to join an orchestra but need to know enough German to be able to make my way through a rehearsal. We'll see what will happen. Stay tuned... it looks like Jan and I could be having a lot of changes come our way soon. Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would have been wonderful to be there. Glad you had a good time. We'll keep the job search in our prayers. Sounds like things are happening. Bless you guys.