It has been a full couple of weeks! For a few days we enjoyed wonderful, sunny Texas spring weather and then returned to the winter wonderland of Minnesota. Last week the girls and I went to Austin, Texas to visit my friend Sarah and her family. It was wonderful to see them. I got to meet the newest addition to their family, six-month-old Caleb. :) The girls were great travelers. Thanks to Sarah and Poncho for having us again!
The highlight of the airplane ride was the apple juice cart. :)
Lina and Jamie were great at entertaining Caleb. I think he could have done with a little less entertainment actually, but he was a good sport. It was fun to see how the girls made him smile.
Sarah, Poncho and Caleb.
We went on a small train through Zilker park in Austin. It was a lot of fun but it was a bit too bright for the girls in this picture.
Alas, what was in store for us this week? A LOT more SNOW!!! Who needs spring anyway?!?!
Jamie finally figured out how to keep her gloves on so the girls had fun playing outside. I got the fun job of clearing the car off and shoveling the driveway. Yes, I am ready for spring and am very thankful for the taste I got in Texas last week. There is hope.
It was a lot of fun watching Lina and Jamie play. Whenever Jamie would fall Lina would help her up. The snow is so deep that Jamie usually falls about every 10 seconds so the fact that Lina was right next to her to help was a huge help to me. :)
I love these girls!
2 comments:
We have been in the snow too, but I am ready to see it go!
YAY! We loved having you guys. It's still beautiful if you want to come back ;)
Post a Comment