Monday, September 24, 2012

There's been a lot going on these days.  Jan has been working hard on our house every day after work. It is just about ready for us to move in.  Our projected move day is now October 6th.  We are so ready! The girls haven't seen much of Jan these days so last sunday we went to an outdoor Minnesota Orchestra concert in downtown Minneapolis at Lake Harriet.  There were so many people there that we  couldn't see that well so the girls quickly got antsy.  Jan took them to the nearby beach and I stayed to listen a bit.  Yes, it is inevitable that if you have a situation that combines little people and water they will sooner or later get wet.  Exactly that happened and I was very unprepared.  The girls had a blast in the water though and I got to listen to a bit of gorgeous music.  




The other day my mom was watching the girls and made a tent with them outside.  Lina and Jamie had a great time playing in there with all their toys.  I really like the colors in the picture above.  


This is farmer Jamie picking the leftover tomato crop.  :)


The favorite cookie in the house, chocolate chip!  We had a fun day baking the other day and made these cookies upon Lina's request.  

No comments: