Thursday, September 29, 2011

It has been awhile...

I know it has been a while since I've added an update. So much has happened. My parents were
here for 2 weeks, then my cousin (Lauren) arrived and will be staying with us for 3 months, and Jannis is now gone for 2 weeks doing an internship in northern Germany.

I cannot even begin to go into detail about the last few weeks but things are going well. I am very much enjoying having my cousin here. Her help is much appreciated and we're having a good time.

Here's a short clip of Lina and Jamie. Lina was spinning in circles and Jamie was belly laughing, it was so cute!






















Big girl wanting to help wash dishes.
















Getting big! She likes sucking her thumb.


















The girls love Lauren!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Wow! What a difference a few months make. Lina is growing up fast. How nice to have family come and visit:)