
Last weekend Sabine came to visit. We were really blessed with beautiful weather. It had been awhile since we saw the sun and we had two gorgeous, sunny days! We took advantage of them by checking out Schaffhausen, going to a fortress in southern Germany and walking through Hallau.

It was cold, but the market still goes on every Tuesday and Saturday morning! I love it!

This is the view we had from the top of the Munot in Schaffhausen. I think I could stare at this picture for ages analyzing all the different angled roofs and details.

Sabine takes some beautiful photos and always captures Lina in some great poses and situations. Here she's all bundled up in Schaffhausen. She actually has her container of apples in her little sack and pokes her hands in there to get one. :)

I don't know what kind of silly game she was playing here to make this face but I think the lighting is great. Thanks for coming Sabine! Sorry Lina was sleeping when you had to leave. She woke up asking for you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment