Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Days


Yes, little Lina wants to be standing and practicing her walking most of the day these days. I am so thankful that the weather is getting warmer so she can practice outside. She is doing a great job and quickly growing up. She's so much more interactive and "talks" and points at so many things when we go on walks outside.




I always love cuddling with her when she wakes up. She looks so big in this picture!


I set her lunch on the table today and quickly ran back into the kitchen to get something. I thought that I had placed the bowl far enough from her but when I came back to the table this is what I found. She has the right idea with the spoon and decided she couldn't wait to eat. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

woow! she is growing so fast!! i miss to cuddle her...
dont forget to tell her from her aunti otherwise she will forget me.. ;)

love leo

http://mymapblog.com/leonieupsidedown

Shie said...

Awww! Little Miss Cutie Pie! Aren't you glad Spring is here. I was beginning to feel like the winter would never end.

Have a happy Spring and enjoy your beautiful little one.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the time of cuddling, enjoy every moment of it. Soon she will run around and be too busy exploring things and not have time for long hugs. Trust me...

j

Anonymous said...

No I believe you J. She only really likes to cuddle after naps or when she wakes up in the morning.
Soon you will have another little one to cuddle with though! So cool! Yes Shie I am so happy that spring is here! Amen!
- Emilie

sam said...

Such a cutie!
Your flowers are blooming! That is one thing we are still waiting for!

Anonymous said...

Emilie,
She is getting so big! And she is soooo cute! Hope you guys come visit sometime soon!

Amanda J