Monday, August 10, 2009

The new couch



















Jan and I finally got our new couch!  We've been enjoying it for about a month now and it just struck me now to post a picture of it.  I guess I've had baby on the brain and anything else just comes a little slower.  Since our old land lady needed all of her furniture back we have been investing in pieces of furniture for ourselves.  We ordered this couch in June and didn't expect it to be done until September.  Luckily it was done much earlier.  Our apartment is not very big but now when we have guests over we all can sit comfortably.  



































Oh yes... to our dear friends Jens and Julia... this bunny has been one of Lina's favorite toys.  She gets so happy every time she sees it.  It is also the perfect Lina size.  Thank you!  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful couch! I love that color.

j

Anonymous said...

schönes sofa! :o)

Anonymous said...

sagt leo! hehe