My Mom is doing much better. She will return to work next week for 2 days at 4 hours a day. She's been taking it easy and trying to build her strength back up. Continued prayer for her as she continues to heal would be great. How are you guys? - Emilie
Well, things are still coming together. I play in the community orchestra (I have rehearsal again tonight for the 2nd time... it is tough all in swiss German but fun!). I also got around yesterday to putting signs up for summer music lessons at the International School. I hope the kids are interested. I hope to give a few more demonstrations to motivate the kids. Slowly but surely, God is building contacts. I can't believe we've only been in Schaffhausen 4 months! Hope you guys are doing well! - Emilie
4 comments:
So much fun! BTW, how is your mom?
Shie-
My Mom is doing much better. She will return to work next week for 2 days at 4 hours a day. She's been taking it easy and trying to build her strength back up. Continued prayer for her as she continues to heal would be great.
How are you guys?
- Emilie
How are the lessons coming that you provide at the community orchestra?
j
Well, things are still coming together. I play in the community orchestra (I have rehearsal again tonight for the 2nd time... it is tough all in swiss German but fun!). I also got around yesterday to putting signs up for summer music lessons at the International School. I hope the kids are interested. I hope to give a few more demonstrations to motivate the kids. Slowly but surely, God is building contacts. I can't believe we've only been in Schaffhausen 4 months!
Hope you guys are doing well!
- Emilie
Post a Comment