Monday, June 16, 2008

Albany Volleyball Tournament

Last Saturday Jan had a company volleyball tournament near Stuttgart, Germany.  There were 11 teams total, 9 were from the German plant and we brought 2 teams from the Swiss plant.  It was really fun to meet some of the other employees and be outside.  This is a picture of Jan's team and of course the outfit was also part of the competition.  The Swiss teams placed 3rd and 5th and didn't win the prize for the outfit but they were definitely the most color coordinated.  The team that won the outfit prize were dressed as chickens.... yes chickens.  No, I don't have any pictures. Hopp Schwiez!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Jan, are you working on the outfit for next year? I think you should go as gophers in honor of Minnesota!
Shie-

Anonymous said...

Sexy! hehehehe!
the glasses looks funny!
grüße eure leo

Anonymous said...

Gophers...well, I don't know what the Aussie, the Bulgarian and the Romanian on my team would say about that...but yeah the glasses are HOT

Jan