Hamburg
Just yesterday Jan, Opa and I traveled to Hamburg for a harbor cruise. Opa had wanted to do the cruise for a very long time but it never worked out. The weather was perfect and we had a wonderful time. We took a two hour train ride to Hamburg. Once we arrived we did the harbor cruise and afterwards enjoyed a cup of cappuccino, then it was back on the train. It was nice to talk with Opa during our tavels.
4 comments:
Woo Hoo! Glad you got to Germany safely. Jonas was singing a German song this morning and I thought of you guys :-)
Thanks shie, thanks for letting us know about this. This will be fun!
This is so cool. Your family will love this emilie.
Jonas
Emmy, thanks for setting this up... it'll be an easy way to check out the highlights and see pics. That's no excuse for lack of phone calls though... they're a MUST! Poncho and I love you guys and are praying for you!
~Sarah
Post a Comment