Thursday, September 27, 2007

A day in die stadt Hannover

Today was a very successful day. Jan and I went to Hanover to take care of some special paperwork for me entering the country. People were very nice there and we left having the visa process underway. So to celebrate I got a huge pretzel (the bakeries are awesome here). The pretzel made me so thirsty that I took out the bottle of water Jan and I had brought and it sprayed all over me. I guess I scream foreigner all over me because alas... I am not use to the carbonation in the water. It sure did make for a good laugh. God is good and is guiding us gently.
I had a new picture for today, but for some reason the site is not letting me post anything. Does anyone know why? I got to insert a picture and there is a bar that pops up in the slot where it asks if the picture is from my computer. It won´t let me enter anything. :(

No comments: